Ollie the Trolley is a free transport system taking Arizona visitors to all major attractions within downtown Scottsdale. A common sighting among the quaint shops, art galleries, restaurants and resorts in the heart of downtown Scottsdale, Ollie the Trolley stops for visitors EVERY 15 MINUTES, happily whisking Scottsdale residents and visitors alike to
- Old Town Scottsdale: over 100 art galleries, eclectic eateries and quaint shops
- Main Street Arts District: Top contemporary and Southwestern galleries
- Marshall Way Arts District: Exclusive art galleries for for browsers and buyers alike, as well as a wide selection of restaurants
- Fifth Avenue Shops: Something for everyone including ice cream shops, cafés, unique boutiques and souvenir shops
- Scottsdale Fashion Square: The Southwest’s largest and most luxurious mall
- Waterfront in Scottsdale: Play, eat, shop by the canal
- SouthBridge in Scottsdale: Hip shops, fun restaurants, all waterside
The free trolley (drivers will not accept tips), runs every day (except New Years Day, Memorial Day Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
Trolley Schedule: No tickets required
- Every 15 minutes
- Monday – Sunday 11 am to 6 pm
- Thursday 11 am to 9 pm
About Scottsdale’s Ollie the Trolley:
Scottsdale’s Ollie the Trolley has a fleet of sixteen, 22-passenger trollies that are:
The Trolley runs on clean-burning, environmentally friendly bio-diesel.
Spring is the ideal time to visit Scottsdale. Browse Westbrook Vacation Rentals for a Scottsdale vacation home…here are two sample Scottsdale vacation getaways:
Nestled Inn: Recently remodeled 2-bedroom condo in the heart of Scottsdale’s downtown district near shopping, galleries, restaurants, and more. Great community pool.
The Artist’s Condo: Hip 2-bedroom Old Town Scottsdale condo right across the street from chic and sleek Fashion Square Mall—the Southwest’s largest mall. Recently remodeled with lovely community pool.