When you’re planning a vacation, there are a lot of factors to consider. Where will you stay? How will you get there? What will you do? How much will it cost? It can get stressful. Renting a vacation home is an option a lot of people overlook but it’s a fantastic option for many reasons. Here are 10 reasons why vacation homes are better than hotels:
1. The Price: Renting an entire house can often cost the same as a one or two person hotel room!
2. Take Your Friends and Family: You can bring your kids, your in laws, and even your friends for no additional cost with plenty of room for everyone.
3. They’re Larger: If your vacation is for relaxation, wouldn’t you rather have room to breathe in?
4. Cook for Yourself: Vacation homes have full kitchens and maybe even a grill. Eat what you want to eat and save some money!
5. Have Your Own Party: Hotel parties are cramped and frowned upon. Have dinner and drinks at your vacation rental!
6. The Decor: Many vacation homes are decorated for a homey feel. Vacation homes are far less likely to feature that tacky hotel hallway carpet.
7. Princess Parking: Generally there are no additional parking fees and you can park right in front! No more circling around the hotel.
8. Pet Friendly Factor: Vacation rentals are a lot more likely to allow pets and there’s usually a yard for them to play in.
9. You Won’t Feel Like a Tourist: If you want the whole camera around your neck, fanny pack around your waist experience, go for the hotel. If you want the local experience, choose a vacation home.
10. Westbrook Vacation Rentals: This is a shameless plug but Westbrook Vacation Rentals offers affordable, spacious vacation homes in great locations.
Whether you’re planning a trip to the beach or to Phoenix, check out vacation rentals. They’re a much better deal than hotels.