It just so happens that the Phoenix area has some of the best malls whether you’re looking for a deal, somewhere to wander around outside, or air conditioning. Here are the top 5 malls to go to in Phoenix:
1. The Metro Center Mall: Located on Peoria Avenue, The Metro Center Mall was the first two story mall to be built in the Phoenix area. There are a lot of big name stores here from Victoria’s Secret to Sears as well as a 12 screen movie theater to send that person you dragged with you to the mall who doesn’t like shopping.
2. Westgate City Center: This place is practically an amusement park for adults. You can eat Mexican food, ride a mechanical bull and shop for a new pair of kicks. You may not want to eat Mexican food before riding a mechanical bull, but it’s nice that it’s an option.
3. Arizona Mills Mall: This mall offers outlet shopping as well as non-outlet shopping so whether you want a deal or the latest, you can find it. It’s known as a hot spot for teen aged “mall-rats” so if that kind of thing gets on your nerves, there is an IMAX theatre with plenty of room to hide in.
4. Chandler Fashion Center: At 180 stores, this place offers a lot of “shop-portunities”. it features big department stores as well as a diverse group of smaller stores, many of which offer clothing selections. Go there for the clothes or just the A-shaped building. Get lost with a credit card and see what happens!
5. Biltmore Fashion Park: If you’re looking for swanky, this is your best option for a mall in the area. It’s outdoors and features stores like Cartier. It’s a tad quieter than the rest so if you’re looking for a calm shopping adventure, this is as good as it gets.