Phoenix, Arizona is a hub for business so chances are you’ll end up coming here for business purposes. Arizona is a hot spot for conventions, networking over rounds of golf and happy hour meetings. The next time you head to Phoenix for a business trip, why not rent a vacation rental? Here are some reasons why you should rent a vacation home on your next business trip:
- Golf. A lot of great business partnerships are developed or strengthened over a game of golf. There are a number of vacation rentals that are located near or practically on golf courses.
- Have a meeting at your vacation rental. Since you’re coming in from out of town, you don’t want to invite clients and partners to a hotel room but you want to have the home field advantage. After golf, why not invite everyone over to your vacation rental and BBQ or have cocktails by the pool.
- Take Your Family With You. If you have to go on a business trip, why not turn it into a vacation? You may have meetings to run to, a convention to attend, or afternoons of golf but your family can hang out by the pool or check out the local sites. If you put them up in a hotel, it would be more money and it would be less comfortable for your family.
- It’s Affordable. Vacation rentals can be cheaper than hotels. If you’re company is paying for your travel expenses, they may be very interested in saving money on your trip. If you’re funding it, it can cost you less than a hotel room and you can still write it off on your taxes.
- Access. Many vacation homes have WIFI and computers on site that you can use so that you’re always connected.
The next time you’re planning to head to the area for business, rent a phoenix vacation home!