Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or Festivus (the holiday for the rest of us), you’re probably in the process of figuring out your holiday plans. Usually, planning for the Holidays means planning for a lot of friends and family. Vacation rentals can bring everyone together without breaking the holiday budget. Here are 10 reasons to spend the holidays in a vacation rental:
1. You can head somewhere warm or cold: Vacation rentals are everywhere. Whether you want a white Christmas or a sunny getaway to Scottsdale.
2. Full Kitchen: Cook all of your holiday favorites in a kitchen that may even be nicer than your own.
3. Clean and ready for company: Skip the mad dash to hide everything in the closet before Grandma gets there.
4. Plenty of room for decorations: Whether it’s a Menorah or a Christmas tree, you’re welcome to set everything up like you do at home in a vacation rental.
5. Inexpensive: Especially when it comes to big groups, vacation rentals can be a lot cheaper than hotels.
6. Location: Everyone can meet up somewhere that’s convenient for them to get to so if Uncle Greg lives in Chicago and Aunt Liz lives in Hawaii, everyone can meet in between.
7. Plenty to do: Turning the holidays into a vacation will give everyone something to do, especially if its in a new place.
8. Accommodates Everyone: Many vacation rentals can comfortably accommodate eight or even ten people.
9. Discounts: If you plan ahead, you may be able to get a great deal for everyone.
10. Room For Presents: Presents for six people can be a little overwhelming. In a larger vacation home, there’s plenty of room.