Maybe you have a lot to do and no idea where you’ll find the time. Or maybe you’re stressed out and want a nice place to relax with your laptop. Either way, it sounds like a coffee shop is exactly what you’re looking for. Phoenix, Arizona offers a wide variety of coffee shops, from the swank and artsy to the relaxed and ambient. Chill out with a good cup of joe at one of these great local coffee shops:
- The Coffee Conspiracy: Located near downtown Phoenix, The Coffee Conspiracy also offers handmade clothing, jewelry, and buttons made by local artists. The hip atmosphere and cool clientele are just two reasons to swing by this fun independent coffee shop.
- Solo Café Gourmet Coffee and Tea House: Great service is the hallmark of this local café. Knowledgeable baristas and an incredible selection of local coffee and tea make Solo Café a great place to grab a cuppa.
- Press Coffee: In addition to serving up top-notch coffee drinks brewed from their own roasted beans, the folks at Press Coffee have also perfected the art of food and wine. So grab a panini and a steaming espresso and enjoy the wonderful local community.
- Cartel Coffee Lab: Cartel Coffee Lab is first and foremost a boutique coffee bean roaster, and their shops in Phoenix and Tempe provide nothing but the best brews from the finest hand-selected beans. The cool décor made from recycled bike parts is a great backdrop for fantastic coffee.
- Jolta Java Coffeehouse and Café: Locally owned and operated, Jolta Java is a must-visit coffeehouse in Scottsdale. The mom-and-pop atmosphere is enhanced by the friendly service and welcoming attitude. Come curl up here with a good book and even better cup of coffee.
Next time you’re in the mood for a latte, a scone, or just a great place to hang out with some friends, swing by one of these Phoenix coffee shops.