People in the military and their families are always on the go. The upside is getting to see a lot of new places and things. The downside is always being uprooted and not necessarily having access to the conveniences and comfort of home. Here are the top 10 reasons vacation rentals are great for military families:
1. Full Kitchen Access: Eating out can get expensive and sometimes you just want a home cooked meal.
2. They’re Furnished: Enjoy vegging out on the couch and watching some TV or having dinner with the family at the dinner table.
3. Waiting For Housing: As military families know all too well , sometimes you have to wait weeks or months for housing on base/post. Staying in a vacation rental will allow you to be close to loved ones without having to stay in a hotel indefinitely.
4. Plenty of Room: If your Grandmother wants to come out and visit the grandkids, she can stay in comfort.
5. Relaxation: Especially, if you’re retired, chances are you might not mind a day at the spa, a round of golf or a dip in the pool.
6. Pet Friendly: Whether you’re planning a move or a vacation, finding accommodations for your furry friends can be tricky. Many vacation homes offer pet friendly options.
7. Community: If you’re staying in a vacation rental for a couple of months, you’re more likely to be greeted by friendly neighbors than if you’re crammed in an extended stay.
8. Kid Friendly: If you’re active duty and you have kids with you in your travels or if you’re retired and want to spend time with your grandkids, vacation rentals offer plenty of room and plenty for them to do.
9. Affordable: Usually the longer you stay at a vacation rental, the better deal you get. If you’re in the military or retired military, chances you need somewhere that you can stay for a few weeks or even a few months.
10. Discounts: If you’re active duty or retired military, Westbrook Vacation Rentals is offering you the 7th night free when you book 6 nights at one of our Scottsdale vacation rentals. Simply call Westbrook and say you want the military deal.