If you’ve decided to spend New Year’s Eve in Scottsdale, you’ve made a great decision as there are plenty of great parties to choose from so have a few drinks, dance your little heart out and try not to end up with a lampshade on your head. Here are the top five New Year’s Eve events in Scottsdale:
- New Year’s Eve Ultimate Block Party: If you happen to visit Scottsdale on New Year’s Eve, make sure you check out the Ultimate Block Party. It’s located in Craftsman Court in Downtown Scottsdale and tickets are only $20 at the door. The ticket grants you admission not only to the block party, but also to four popular bars: Acme, Dos Gringos, Upper Deck, and The Whitehouse. Entertainment is provided. Must be 21 or older.
- New Year’s Eve at Montelucia Resort and Spa: Scottsdale travel at its best. Tickets to this event cost $25 to spend New Year’s Eve at InterContinental Montelucia Resort and Spa. DJ Senbad and Radio Junket provide entertainment for this event. Adults 21 and older only.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner at Prado: For only $155 you can have a five course dinner at Prado. For another $90, you can add hand chosen wine pairings to each course. If you visit Scottsdale and need a fancy place to eat dinner on New Year’s Eve, consider Prado. There are two different times of dinner, 6:00 and 8:30 pm.
- New Year’s Eve Overnight Kids Party—Scottsdale Gymnastics: If you need some place to take your kids when you visit Scottsdale this New Year’s Eve, try the Overnight Kids Party at Scottsdale Gymnastics. Dinner, games, and prizes are included. It starts at 7:30 pm and the late night package continues until 1:00 am (for kids five and older with a cost of $45). The overnight package (for children seven and older with a cost of $65) continues until 9:00 am and also includes breakfast.
- New Year’s Eve Party—Stone Rose Lounge: Tickets to this event cost only $25. Scottsdale travel doesn’t get any better than this if you’re into pop art. On display will be a collection of Andy Warhol works (owned by Don Perignon). The party lasts from 9:00 pm to 2:00 am with a champagne toast at midnight, and parents are welcome to take their kids to the explorers camp where they will be fed dinner for $12.