If you’re searching for a romantic meal this Valentine’s day you won’t have far to drive. With diverse options, intimate atmosphere and quality service, these Scottsdale attractions will impress even the most discerning dates.
1. Donovan’s Steak & Chop House. This casually elegant steakhouse offers three days of Valentine’s Day deals to help you and your loved one celebrate at any point during the weekend. With prix fixe options including champagne, appetizers and indulgent desserts to accompany an entrée of lobster and filet mignon, you’ll have plenty of fuel for wherever the night takes you.
2. Petite Maison. The French have a reputation for romance that this tiny French restaurant lives up to. With an intimate, chandelier adorned dining room and wine paired Valentine’s Day menu, they’ve created a perfect recipe for l’amour.
3. T. Cook’s. Start your evening with a cocktail at The Lounge to enjoy accompaniment from the baby grand piano before moving into the softly decorated dining room with panoramic views of the city. The special menu at this Mediterranean paradise runs throughout the weekend.
4. The Rokerij. Named for a Dutch smokehouse, The Rokerij is filled with candlelit ambiance and a selection of small plates designed for sharing. Plus trying to pronounce the name can help break the ice if you and your date are in early stages of your relationship.
5. Elements. With Asian-inspired cuisine and breathtaking views, their focus on natural ingredients and catering to special diets can add an element of caring to your selection of this incredibly romantic setting. Enjoy the skylights and glass walls that let the beauty of Arizona set the mood for your meal.
These restaurants are sure to book up fast so be sure to call for reservations. After dinner, schedule a romantic night at Westbrook Vacation Rentals before returning to reality.