Many people first consider resorts when it comes to planning a luxury vacation, but for the same reasons you find yourself leaning towards a resort when you visit Scottsdale, you might find yourself considering a vacation rental more seriously. Here are the top five reasons vacation rentals are better than resorts:
- Amenities: You would think that the amenities at a resort would be better than those at a vacation rental, but how appealing does that mini fridge suddenly become when you learn that you have to pay separately to use it unless it’s for medicine? At a vacation rental when you visit Scottsdale, you’ll find that you have access to not only a fridge for no extra charge , but also your own washer and dryer among many other amenities.
- Cost: The cost per night at a vacation rental as opposed to a resort is generally lower. Scottsdale travel at a resort ;may cost you upwards of $200 per night. On the other hand, a vacation rental may cost you around $110/night, like the vacation rental St. John’s Retreat through Westbrook Vacation Rental homes.
- Food: Typically, at a resort, you have to pay a lot of money for something you could make on your own for half the price. Many vacation rentals, on the other hand, have fully equipped kitchens, such as the Almost Home rental. You can bring in a caterer, or cook your own meals.
- Privacy: It’s obvious that vacation rentals provide you with more privacy than a resort. With a vacation rental, you have no other families living in the building. You need your rest to prepare yourself for all that Scottsdale tourism has to offer.
- Space: Think about it—with a resort you get two rooms, a bedroom and a bathroom, no matter how large or luxurious they are, unless you get a suite, which can be outrageously expensive. However when you visit Scottsdale, for around the same price per night as a resort, you can have a 1,000 square foot home all to yourself.
Is there something we missed? Let us know!