On your next Scottsdale trip, why not sleep in and then treat yourself to a scrumptious brunch? The locals already know where to find cheesy omelets and buttery blueberry pancakes. Here’s your guide to the top five brunches in Scottsdale.
1. Palm Court at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center. Visit Scottsdale for a remarkable Champagne Sunday Brunch from 11 pm to 1 pm at the Palm Court, a AAA Four Diamond Award holder. Not only will you enjoy culinary artistry at its finest, you’ll dine while gazing at the McDowell Mountains. Some Champagne Brunch menu highlights include a crepe station, carving station with sugar glazed ham, fresh seafood and, of course, champagne.
2. Il Terrazzo at the Phoenician. Il Terrazzo’s Sunday brunch includes an endless buffet of homemade American-Italian favorites. Try the house smoked salmon or other savory dishes on the menu. On another Scottsdale trip, you might want to try the three-course brunch, featuring seasonal items. Sparkling wine and other non-alcoholic drinks are included in the price.
3. Dragonfly Café. Visit Scottsdale to dine at the Dragonfly Café, which offers a mouthwatering breakfast and lunch menu. Choose from one of its signature wedges or perhaps the caramel pecan cinnamon roll French toast. Their generous portions will fill you up—and keep your wallet fairly full.
4. Metro Brasserie. On your Scottsdale trip, stop at the Metro Brasserie for its satisfying weekend brunch, which lasts from 9 am to 5 pm. Known for its French cuisine, the Metro offers delicious Quiche Lorraine, Beignets and Eggs Benedict. Order a Bloody Mary or Bellini to compliment your meal.
5. The Breakfast Club. Stop by the Breakfast Club for an affordable breakfast or lunch on your next Scottsdale trip. Its menu features flavorful flapjacks, tasty meats and southwest-style dishes that won’t make your eyes widen when you see the price.
After you’ve tried one of these restaurants, you’ll be scheduling your next Scottsdale trip. AlthoughWestbrook Vacation Rentals has full kitchens in many of our rentals, we don’t blame you if you want to leave the cooking to someone else when you visit Scottsdale.