If you’re looking for family-friendly activities this Spring Break, you should visit Scottsdale. From children’s museums to fun and interactive events, Scottsdale features some of the best activities for children in Arizona and the entire country. Here are just a few of the fun places you can take your kids this Spring Break:
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. Visit Scottsdale to see this historical and fun railroad park. Ride around on the scale train, check out intricate model trains and take a look around real-life trains. Sure to please both kids and adults, the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park is a great place to take the whole family this Spring Break. Free admission and cheap rides sweeten the deal.
- Heard Museum. Learn about the native cultures at the Heard Museum next time you visit Scottsdale. The exhibits include art and artifacts for the grownups, and interactive demonstrations for kids. Children can gain knowledge about the local cultures while taking part in traditional activities like grinding corn into meal.
- Scottsdale Stadium. Please the sports lover in your life with a trip to the Scottsdale Stadium. You can catch games here, as well as spring training for the Cactus League. Located near Downtown Scottsdale, you can visit Scottsdale Stadium by taking the free trolley.
- Phoenix Zoo. Take a camel ride, get up close and personal with giraffes or hand out at Stingray Bay. The Phoenix Zoo is one the top 5 zoos in the country for children, and for good reason. The entire family is sure to enjoy seeing and interacting with rare animals from around the world.
- Rawhide. Located just outside of Scottsdale, you’re sure to be charmed by this Wild West-themed attraction. See stunt shows, go for a ride in a stagecoach or check out the real blacksmith.
- Arizona Science Center. Head underground to the planetarium or catch a cool science movie on their five-story screen. When you visit Scottsdale, don’t miss the Arizona Science Center. Children can learn about everything from how music is made to the human body with amazing hands-on exhibits.
If you’re looking to get away for Spring Break in Scottsdale, why not bring the whole family? Children and adults alike will love learning about the local culture, meeting exotic animals and getting their hands on science at these fantastic kid-friendly Scottsdale attractions.