Forget the beach! This summer, why not head to the desert for a truly memorable vacation? If you’re thinking about traveling to Arizona this summer, take your vacation from ho-hum to incredibly fun by following the best travel tips. You can ensure that your visit to the the Grand Canyon State will be stress free and enjoyable.
Here are five of the best travel tips you’ll want to follow to make your trip fantastic:
- Get the best seat. Don’t get stuck way in the back on your next flight. Check out Seat Guru to find the best seat on the plane – whether your goal is getting off the plane quickly once you land or being the first person to get drinks, you can figure out where you want to sit to achieve your goal.
- Plan in advance. Before you arrive in Arizona, make sure you’ve researched some fun activities to do. Read up on Phoenix and the surrounding area – there are so many things to do in the area, so it can be hard to know where to start if you wait until you’re there to decide.
- Forget about staying at a boxy hotel. Phoenix vacation rentals have more amenities and character than bland hotel rooms. You’ll have room to spread out and enjoy your vacation without being crammed into a tiny room. Phoenix vacation rentals are perfect for families, because you can spend downtime lounging in the living room or playing on the patio. Couples can also benefit from Phoenix vacation rentals – from a private kitchen perfect for cooking a romantic dinner to a couch to cuddle up on, vacation rentals give you plenty of room to spark some romance.
- Learn how to stay safe in the sun. When you visit Scottsdale, make sure you practice sun safety. Always wear sunscreen if you’re heading outside, and drink plenty of water. During the hottest hours of the day, you may want to plan indoor activities like museum visits or shopping – or just chilling out with a cocktail in your vacation rental.
- Pack layers. Although Phoenix is usually hot and sunny, you should pack a light jacket just in case. Evenings in the desert can be chilly in the evenings, so you’ll want to be prepared.
Escape the everyday this summer and head to Phoenix for a fun getaway you’ll always remember. Make sure you follow a few of these travel tips and you’ll be sure to have a successful Arizona vacation.