Next time you think of travel and leisure, visit Scottsdale! This bustling city is chock full of fun, memorable events, from art crawls to great summer festivals. If you’re planning to visit Scottsdale, make sure you attend one of these fun summer events:
- Phoenix Symphony performs Paul McCartney. The Phoenix Symphony Orchestra is renowned throughout the country and now they’re bringing you the beloved music of Paul McCartney. “Live & Let Die: The Music of Paul McCartney” is happening on June 10th and 11th, so make sure you stop by if you’re in the area.
- Mighty Mud Mania. This is one event that your kids are sure to love. On Saturday, June 11th, kids take over a huge mud pit obstacle course located right in Scottsdale. Participation is free – as long as you’re willing to do laundry later.
- Bruno Mars and Janelle Monae. If you’re going to see one concert when you visit Scottsdale, make it this one. Hip up-and-comers Bruno Mars and Janelle Monae are bringing their music to Scottsdale on June 15th. No travel and leisure vacation would be complete without live music – so check them out this June.
- Fabulous Phoenix 4th. What 4th of July event would be complete without a huge celebration? Bring the whole family along to this free event and spend the evening cooling off in the giant misting area, enjoying inflatable games and rides and experiencing the entertainment on all three stages. If you’re going to be in town for the 4th this year, don’t miss this fun-filled celebration.
- Yellow Bird Indian Dancers. This world-renowned dance troupe is an amazing experience when you visit Scottsdale. They bring together dance, music and culture for an unforgettable evening. You’ll want to bring the kids along to see and experience the authentic Native American dances and music at the Heard Museum on May 30th.
- Night Lights at Taliesin West. For the month of May, experience Taliesin West as you’ve never seen it before. This two-hour evening tour combines the experience of seeing Taliesin West with the beauty of a desert sunset. Twinkling lights showcase the beauty of the architecture at this event that’s perfect for couples or families with older children.
Spice up your summer vacation with some of these fun travel and leisure events. You’ll be sure to have a great time when you visit Scottsdale this summer if you include one of these events on your itinerary.