Although the temperature can reach into the triple digits in summer, Phoenix is undeniably a cool place to stop on your travels. From live music to tons of events, Phoenix has it all. If you’re planning on coming to Arizona this summer, Phoenix vacation homes let you enjoy this great city in style. Stay cool this summer by staying at one of these awesome Phoenix vacation homes:
- Barbuda Place. This stylish condo brings the best of the Mediterranean to Phoenix. Perfect for relaxing on your travels, you can enjoy one of three sparkling swimming pools or go enjoy the outdoors in the “greenbelt,” perfect for bikers, walkers and joggers.
- The Montecito. Located in downtown Phoenix, this sunny and spacious vacation home has room for the whole family this summer. You’ll be in the center of everything, from cultural activities to live music and fantastic restaurants.
- The Hideaway. This condo is located in The Presidio complex, which has a wonderful pool area, complete with barbeque grills, hot tubs and a fitness center. Although you’re minutes away from retail centers and great food, it’s secluded enough to function as your summer getaway.
- The Showcase. The Showcase is one of those Phoenix vacation homes that makes you feel truly at home. This condo comes with a private deck, perfect for enjoying the Arizona evening. The complex has a movie theater, private clubhouse and spa, making your vacation truly special.
- The Artist Condo. Relax with your friends in The Artist Condo, an upscale condo with plenty of designer touches. It’s located right next to Scottsdale’s Fashion Square Mall, one of the best shopping centers in the area. The recently-remodeled condo features a 42-inch plasma TV in the living room and a 32-inch plasma TV in the master bedroom.
- The Star of the Desert. Escape from it all at The Star of the Desert – you’ll experience a resort-like setting in a huge private home. The private pool features water slides, a hammock area and a huge patio. The five-bedroom home has an amazing kitchen, perfect for whipping up a gourmet meal for your friends and family.
Rest and relax during your travels by staying in one of many Phoenix vacation homes. You can get away from it all – while still being close to shopping, dining and culture. Have the coolest summer ever in a desert vacation home.