Fall is a great time of year in the city of Scottsdale, and with so many great entertainment options to choose from, visitors are sure to have a fantastic time. Here’s a glimpse of life in Scottsdale for visitors in the autumn months:
1. Show Circuit All Breed Horse Show (September 10). A dressage, hunt-seat, and Western competition open to all breeds and featuring Arabians, Saddlebreds, Freisians, Quarter Horses, Pintos, and Paints. This competition features cash prizes, and it’s free to the public.
2. Fall Frenzy (Late September). The Arizona Fall Frenzy Music Festival is headlined each year by major label musical acts, but some of Arizona’s top local musicians also make an appearance. If you’re a music lover, you won’t want to miss another great concert in the desert.
3. Arizona State Fair (Late October). The Arizona State Fair delights Arizona residents and tourists every year. Enjoy rides, attractions, food, and much more. Rub elbows with artisans and performers from all over the state of Arizona.
4. Fall Art Fest at 5th Avenue (Late October). Every year along 5th avenue in Old Town Scottsdale, the Fall Art Fest features the work of over 100 local artists. Enjoy great food, take in some live entertainment and choose from a range of kid-approved activities. Admission and parking are free for the public.
5. Thieves Market (Early November). Every fall, right in the heart of the city of Scottsdale, the famous Thieves Market makes its annual appearance. Spend the day and enjoy gourmet culinary fare, original artwork and crafts, live music and great sidewalk sales. Shop for your vacation souvenirs or just enjoy a nice night on the town. Get a real taste of fall life in Scottsdale.
Autumn in Scottsdale is one of the nicest times to visit – not just because of the mild temperatures, but because there are so many wonderful things to do and see. Take in some of these fall attractions next time you visit. Make the most of your trip to Scottsdale!