A fun-filled day on the links or the hiking trail sure can work up an appetite, and when it’s the kind of hunger only a mouthwatering porterhouse or New York strip can tame, you’d better know your Scottsdale dining options. Here are just a few of the top steakhouses to hit up during your Scottsdale trip:
- Saddle Ranch Chop House: Modeled after the original Saddle Ranch Chop House in Hollywood, Saddle Ranch provides diners with more than just great dining. Guests can enjoy a beer by the fire on the expansive outdoor patio or stay inside and try their luck on the mechanical bull.
- Mastro’s Scottsdale Steakhouse: Rated one of the top ten steakhouses in the country by Guyot, both Mastro’s Steakhouse in North Scottsdale and Mastro’s City Hall Steakhouse provide top-of-the-line cuisine in an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere. A first-class Scottsdale dining experience.
- Don & Charlie’s: If you love sports and you love steak, Don & Charlie’s is the place to eat on your Scottsdale trip. Jerseys, autographs and programs adorn every inch of this one-of-a-kind establishment. Don & Charlie’s is a virtual museum of sports memorabilia, and unlike most museums, this one offers delicious steak.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: Honored as a 2010 Editor’s Choice for Best Steakhouse by Phoenix Magazine, Fleming’s offers prime cuts of aged steak along with a selection of over 100 different wines by the glass. All of it comes with an incredible view of Camelback Mountain.
- The Pink Pony: Established in 1947, The Pink Pony is a prime Scottsdale dining destination. Here customers can enjoy top-notch meals and a festive atmosphere in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale.
Whether you’re in the mood for an evening of fine Scottsdale dining or you’re simply looking for a great place to dig into a juicy ribeye while laughing with friends, the steakhouses of Scottsdale have it all. The only question is which one to choose.