Next time you visit Scottsdale, consider adding a live music venue to your trip. Scottsdale travel can be made much more exciting with the additional of a fun night out spent listening to great music. Fantastic musicians from Jimmy Eat World to Jordin Sparks hail from Phoenix, and what better place to catch a live band than the home of world-famous bands and performing artists?
To really enhance your experience, try one of these fabulous live music venues next time you visit Scottsdale:
- Martini Ranch. Grab one of their famous chocolate martinis and sit back as you listen to the best local acts. Famous bands from Coldplay to Avril Lavigne got their start at the Martini Bar, so you’re sure to hear something excellent. Check out their upstairs “Shaker Room” for a completely unique experience that includes a dance floor and a VIP lounge.
- Old Town Tavern. You’ll want to do some Scottsdale travel just to see this great live music venue. Their open patio seating and Old Scottsdale charm make the Old Town Tavern a must-see venue when you visit Scottsdale.
- Rusty Spur Saloon. Considered “the oldest bar in Scottsdale,” the Rusty Spur Saloon has a lot of history behind it. Even if you’re not a country music buff, you’ll appreciate this cowboy bar that comes complete with a large collection of wild west memorabilia. So boot, scoot and boogie on down to the Rusty Spur Saloon in Old Scottsdale.
- Chaser’s Nightclub. It may be a dive bar, but it’s one of the best live music venues in Scottsdale. Scottsdale travel just got a lot more fun with Chaser’s Nightclub, which includes excellent music, a well-stocked bar and a variety of interesting people.
- MBar. If you’re looking for Mediterranean cuisine, tapas and great live music, then you should check out MBar. In addition to their live music, they’re also well-known for their excellent collection of fine tequilas.
Scottsdale travel is always fun, but adding a little live music can make your vacation even more memorable. If you’re trying to visit Scottsdale this summer, make sure a trip to one of these great live music venues is in your itinerary.